Kids’ Compassion Project was founded in 2015 with the belief that we can change the world by instilling compassion in our children. We aim to do this through creating memorable and meaningful service opportunities for kids while featuring local non-profits.
Mission: Building a legacy of compassion in tomorrow’s leaders while making the world a better place today.
Vision: Through a network of involved families, community members and non-profits, Kids’ Compassion Project creates opportunities for children to serve and grow by hosting volunteer events, providing resources and education, and partnering with local non-profits.
What we do:
Events: Regular events where children and families can come together to engage in memorable service opportunities in partnership with existing local non-profits. Events are geared toward Pre-K through middle school, but volunteer opportunities also exist for high-schoolers.
- Educational resources for families to build their own legacy of compassion.
- Ideas for projects and volunteering.
- Information about organizations that provide kid-friendly volunteering opportunities.
How you can get involved:
Join us for an event:
- Register for our events (currently at least 1 per quarter), where we have a featured non-profit, a hands-on opportunity for kids to serve and understand the difference they can make. (See theCalendar Page)
- Share your suggestions for non-profits to partner with by contacting us.
- Partner with us. Check out our ‘contribute‘ page for ways you can become a part of our mission.
Kids’ Compassion Project
2373 Central Park Blvd, Suite 100
Denver, CO 80238
Thank you to the following sponsors who have invested in the leaders of tomorrow by supporting Kids’ Compassion Project: