Thanks to you, we have now served numerous organizations benefiting refugees, women and children in poverty, shelter animals, veterans, the elderly and more! We generated thousands in donations for these organizations and in the process helped hundreds of kids and their families put compassion into action, but we have only scratched the surface.
With today’s local, national and global realities, it is more important than ever before to instill compassion in our children as they not only face the challenges of today but shape the world of tomorrow. We already have events being planned with CASA Denver, Global Refugee Center, Birthday Smiles and that’s just a start!
We need a lot of help to make this continue to grow. We are currently limited by resources and your help will enable us to grow and scale to meet demand, reach more families and serve more local causes. Please see below for how you can get involved:
- Company sponsors: We need companies who are willing to partner with us to make a difference. We have annual options and per-event a la cart sponsorship options.
- Family sponsors. For less than $1 per day, you can become a family supporter of KCP. You will get advance notification about events and exclusive supporter event opportunities. Sign up for a recurring donation of $30 per month to be a family sponsor!
- One-time donations. Please click here to make a secure, one-time donation.
- Grant-writing: We need someone to help us find and write grants! Contact us if you can help!
- With whom should we partner? Let us know what non-profits we should partner with as we create meaningful experiences for our participants. Contact us
- Sign up to be a volunteer. We have numerous opportunities, ranging from assistance at events to actually leading and coordinating events so we can scale up in the future. Contact us
- Help us to spread the word! Share about KCP with your friends & networks.
- Participate. Check out our event opportunities and join our email list to stay in the loop.
- Spread the word! Please be our PR agents. Share our website, events and social media accounts.
Erin & Shary