Sponsors of our November 30, 2019 event are supporting both Kids’ Compassion Project and Project Worthmore. This event is our most popular event of the year (registration hit our 90 person cap within an hour of posting).
Sponsors make it possible to put on the event and ensure we are able to meet or exceed our goal of 300 new toys for Project Worthmore families.
All sponsors will receive significant visibility before, during and after the event. KCP is a 501c3 and we can provide you with documentation for tax purposes.
- Business name and website link included on website. Example of sponsor placement on website is below
- Business name included on emails promoting event
- Business name listed on print materials.
Silver: $300 (4 available)
- Bronze level, plus:
- Tertiary placement of business logo in online, social media and print materials
Gold: $500 (4 available)
- Silver & Bronze benefits, plus:
- Table at event
- Secondary logo placement on materials
Platinum: $1,500 (1 available)
- All Bronze, Silver & Gold benefits, plus:
- Primary logo placement on all materials
- Opportunity to address participants at event
- Ability to send post-event communication to all participants